Try our fun mocktails (or cocktails) with a healthy flair. All made with our refreshing 100% organic cold-pressed juices and mylks!
Pineapple Daiquiri Kombucha Mocktail
Makes: 1 large pitcher (~8 large glasses)
- 1 bottle (500 mL) NPJ Pineapple Express
- 2 cups (500 mL) sparkling water, lime flavor
- 8 cups (2 L) kombucha, original flavor
- 4 ½ limes, juiced (~ 9 tbsp lime juice)
- Garnish: 4 ½ limes, sliced & 2 cups frozen pineapple chunks
- Mix the cold-pressed juice, sparkling water, kombucha, and lime juice into a large pitcher.
- Add in sliced limes and frozen pineapple chunks as a garnish, and to keep the pitcher cool.
Make into a cocktail by adding 2 oz. Malibu original per glass.
Kombucha Mimosa Mocktail
Makes: 1 large pitcher (~6 large glasses)
- 1 ½ bottles (750mL) NPJ Pineapple Express
- 2 cups (500 mL) sparkling water, orange flavour
- 4 cups (1 L) kombucha, original flavour
- Garnish: 2 oranges, sliced
- Mix the cold pressed juice, sparkling water, and kombucha into a large pitcher.
- Add in sliced oranges to garnish.
Make into a cocktail by substituting sparkling water for champagne or prosecco.
Dairy-free Cookies n’ Cream Milkshake
Makes: 2 large glasses
- 2 cups (500 mL) dairy-free vanilla ice cream
- ¾ cup (175 mL) NPJ Almond Mylk
- 60g (10 wafers) Christie’s Chocolate Wafers
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Garnish: Coconut whipped cream & chocolate wafers
- Blend together ice cream, almond mylk, chocolate wafers and vanilla extract.
- Pour into 2 glasses, and garnish with coconut whipped cream and chocolate wafers.
Make into a “boozy” milkshake by blending in 2oz of Baileys Almande Liqueur per 2 glasses.
- Jessica, RD